Primary Reading Box
Reading activities and puzzles for younger learners
Author(s): Caroline Nixon, Michael Tomlinson
Publication Date: 26-05-2005
🚚 Free UK delivery on books (excluding sale). T&Cs apply.
Free click & collect on all orders.
* Material for children at all levels.
* Clear step-by-step teaching notes make the activities easy to use.
* Students are exposed to a range of different text types including fiction, magazines, comics, short stories, poems, jokes and recipes.
* A wide range of activity types ensure pupils are given the opportunity to work in pairs, small groups and the whole class to develop reading confidence.
* Many of the activities are suitable for learners preparing for the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL).