Primary Communication Box
Reading activities and puzzles for younger learners
Author(s): Caroline Nixon, Michael Tomlinson
Publication Date: 26-05-2005
🚚 Free UK delivery on books (excluding sale). T&Cs apply.
Free click & collect on all orders.
* Lots of different activity types including information gaps, role plays, class surveys and open discussions mean your lessons are varied.
* Activities based on realistic speaking situations so that pupils can cope in the real world.
* Pupils are encouraged to work in pairs, small groups and with the whole class to share ideas and opinions in meaningful contexts.
* Many of the activities are suitable for learners preparing for the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests.
* Clear step-by-step teaching notes make preparation easy.