Collocations Extra Book with CD-ROM
Multi-level Activities for Natural English
Author(s): Elizabeth Walter, Kate Woodford
Publication Date: 14-01-2010
🚚 Free UK delivery on books (excluding sale). T&Cs apply.
Free click & collect on all orders.
Help your students become natural and fluent English speakers with Collocations Extra. Simple to use and quick to prepare, this impressive collection of photocopiable collocation activities encourages students to practise natural language 'chunks' from elementary right through to advanced level. Popular topics and a CD-ROM with templates for games make it simple to integrate these activities into your classes.
Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, Collocations Extra ensures that the most frequently used collocations are presented and practised in their natural context. Key features:
- Over 50 clear step-by-step lesson plans provide you with instant and original supplementary materials to teach collocations.
- Input, practice and follow-up stages for each activity introduce students to the collocations and allow them to consolidate their knowledge with a wide range of engaging exercises.
- Students can build their confidence and develop natural-sounding English as they practise collocations through a variety of communicative and fun activities including quizzes, board games, questionnaires and picture stories.
- Teachers can create games to practise collocations of their choice using easily adapted templates on the CD-ROM.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, Collocations Extra ensures that the most frequently used collocations are presented and practised in their natural context.